Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My Chinese New Year

I'm back with some updates on CNY!!
It came and passed so fast, although it felt like 2 weeks.. haha
Truthfully, I'm getting kinda lazy to blog.. So i'm just gonna post photos.. XD


















Our HUGE family CNY eve reunion in my hse..
















































Yee Sang time!!
















A hamper we got from my aunt.. More food!! ^^









My ang paus!!!



Wow, i have so little photos.. haha. So that's all for my cny.
Kinda boring, huh...
My family went to renew our passports on the third day, sooooo many ppl..
Guess everyone thought the holidays would be the best time to make but they are wrong..
We waited 5 HOURS!!!! that's crazy... It's the longest time i've waited for anything in my life..
I even got to buy a pair of shoes from one of the shops outside.. XD I can shop anywhere.. lolz

No comments: