Tuesday, February 17, 2009

When He Says He Loves You

I found this song from youtube.It's written and sung by an Indonesian...
It's very very meaningful. Just listen to it.. I'm sure it will make u cry. Just so that u know, Jesus really cares about you. When i heard it, i felt that God is speaking to me. Here's the lyrics

You Feel that you're lonely,
it doesn't prove that u are alone,
You Feel that nobody wants u, it doesn't mean
that no one cares about u,
Chorus:
Listen to the words I say that I will always be by your side,
u mean everything to Me n I will never leave u,
cause I Love u So...

U think that you're nothing
Before Me u Are something beautiful,
U think that u can't do anything
But u can do a lot of things with me,
When I Say that I Love u
it means I give the best for u,
When I Say That I Love U
I will give everything for u,
No more fear about the future
And blame For the past,
I'll give everything
When I Say that I Love u,
When I say That I Love u, I really Do



Listen to this too..

No comments: