Friday, January 23, 2009

DANCEHOLIC......

CNY IS COMING!!!!!!!! wohoo... lolz

Hope i can enjoy my holidays... Since my leg was hurt last week at sports prac.. All thanks to ms Thean saying that she will minus 5 marks, shouldnt have believed her. It's not a twisted ankle this time.. I dunno what it is.. That's the scary thing! I thought that it would heal by this week but it just got worse.. sigh Hope it's not serious!!! GOD HEAL ME!!!!
Thank God it wasnt that bad yesterday for hip hop class.. I shouldnt have dance so much today but i cant help it.. I LOOOOVE IT TOO MUCH.. haha

Another reason for it to get worse was during pei wei's surprise party.. It was fun but i had to run up n down the stairs for dunno how many times to get stuff and when we played hide and seek. It was at my hse. It was actually kinda messed up but we succeeded!! Mel and Jon were supposed to pick her up to dinner. But they blindfolded her and took her all around maluri and only came after 15 or 20 minutes.. Mel told me that after going around for a few minutes pei wei suddenly remembered they were supposed to fetch me also! haha.. When they reached mel guided pei wei into the hse and everyone was standing infront of her! lolz.. when she opened the blinkfold everyone screamed like crazy ppl.. then we sang cny songs instead!! hahahah.. after that we sang the bday song. It was the first surprise of the year for the myf-ers..

HAPPY CNY!!

P.S. IF YOU'RE READING THIS,

WHERE'S MY ANG PAU?!!!!

1 comment:

wthiwwwk said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.