Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Rise up and go forth!

HOLDAYS ARE OVER....

TIME TO GET UP!! AND
STUDY!!!!!!
DON'T BE LAZY... THERE'S NO TIME!
It's only 4 months away!!
Just do it for 4 months! LOL NIKE,
I CAN DO IT!!
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me...

God kinda answered my prayer.. I asked Him to show me which path to take after SPM..
But I'm still not really sure.. All i need is confirmation!
Earlier this year i was attending a seminar in my church about Spiritual Gifts,
some of us had something kinda like prophecies from the speaker.. cut the story short,He told me I am thinking a lot and indecisive..
He told me to pray for guidance and God's leading, so I did.. I really needed to know what to do or it might be too late.. I don't have an ambition to guide me.. So I needed God to show me..

I WILL DO THIS FOR HIM!

I AM DOING MY BEST FOR SPM FOR GOD AND MY FUTURE..

No comments: