Thursday, June 25, 2009

Cheer 2009 is in 9 days....
Which means my piano exam is in 8 DAYS!!!

Seriously, I AM NOT READY! Not yet..

Even the first piece sounds bad... Don't even talk about the other 2!!
God help me!!
I want to do the very best i can for Him! In all I do, I want to honor You, God!!
The worst thing is that I will be the first to be judged!!by the examiner...

Many people thinks just because you are taking classes, you HAVE to be really good..
It's always " Wow! You're grade7?? You must be REALLY GOOD..."
I don't like it when people say that because I am not that good..
Agreeing with them would be a LIE...
I know i should be optimistic and all, but then I truly am not that great..
Although i may not be good, but I still am trying my very best to do well.

Why do I feel un-confident? This is what i loved...... I liked it, that's the reason why i took it.
Where's that passion?? I had it when i started, lost it after a few years and got it back again..
It was on and off, so guess u know what kind of person I am..
I had the passion a few weeks ago.. Where is it?? What happened??

How bout dance??? I still LOVE IT.. Stopped class because of some stupid reason..
I don't even know why I did.. and I Don't want to talk about it at all.

I kinda regretted stopping ballet... If I didn't stop, I would be so flexible now.. But then i might not be able to do hip hop if I was still in ballet..
I am still thankful that i'm still a little flexible..ahaha
I was on my way to flexibility during cheer, and it's over..sigh

STOP PROCRASTINATING!! Do it for GOD!

Don't put off for tomorrow
What you can do today;
Postponement may bring sorrow,
Prompt action is the way!

No comments: