Tuesday, May 19, 2009

SELF-INDULGENCE..... IS SOMETHING GOD IS NOT PLEASED WITH...

Am I always thinking of me,me,me??
I don't want to... I feel like i'm always stuck in my own little bubble..
Do they think i am?? Do they think i'm ok with it?
The fact is i'm not.. I feel like miss invisible all the time..
(I don't want to agree to that!! Because God sees me differently.. And he LOVES me no matter what..)
People will just walk pass and not see me.
People are always going straight towards them and not even notice my presence..
LIKE HELLO........... CAN U SEE ME?
People seem to have a strange attraction to 'them'.. EVEN IF THEY DON'T KNOW THEM
They just wanna be around 'them' instantly..
THey don't even have to do anything n ppl will notice them..
Although we are always in a group but i'm always invisible..

They all had been through "those" times.. And I have not.
I'm always missing out.
I don't wanna waste my teenage life just like that.. There's only 3 years left..
WE ARE ONLY TEENS FOR ONCE...
"IT" has already stolen part of the best years of life out of me...
Do they think that everyone must have gone throught it? Do they think that it's impossible not going through that?
Is there something wrong with me??
Have i got it all wrong?

EVERYONE has their own problems, ok........ It might not happen at the same time but it does happen..
Just coz u see someone smiling doesn't mean their life is perfect..
Just coz u see someone not smiling doesn't mean they are sad or stuck up..
You can't expect someone to smile all the time..
I might not be the friendliest person, but i try to..
But somehow it always seems fake..

I'm supposed show them what i have that many don't..
God has given us a simple task just to love people.. But it seems difficult.
What happened to being the salt and light of the world?
The song, the last jesus by kirk franklin is very true...
If I say I love Jesus, but you can't see my Jesus
My words are empty, if they can't see Jesus in me
No more excuses, I give myself away
Because I may be the only Jesus they see


Too busy, forgive me, I've got problems of my own
It's easier to say your help is on the way
God says, "But I was your help all along."
We're shouting, we're dancing, but can the world see a change
Am I just too selfish to see, the love they need You put inside of me

If I am Your hands and Your feet, and if Your church is built inside of me
Where did we go wrong, we been here too long, we can't see Your face anymore
It's not the same anymore

Have mercy on us Jesus, please forgive us Jesus
We have lost our purpose, if they can't see You in us..

BUT i know that God is there the whole time...
Whatever i feel, whatever people think, HE STILL LOVES ME..

Listen to me, O house of Jacob,

all you who remain of the house of Israel,
you whom I have upheld since you were conceived,
and have carried you since birth.
Even to your old age and gray hairs,
I am He, I am He who will sustain you,
I have made you and I will carry you;
I will sustain you and I will rescue you.
ISAIAH 46:3,4

2 comments:

Lebam said...

Well, I've wasted my teenage life practically indulging myself to nothing. Still, I am thankful to have great friends even if they are countable by the fingers.

Take no notice to pride nor being the popular one. Be yourself, make moves and start conversations. You have awesome people around you.

Sometimes the greatest moments are ones where you only focus towards a person. Because then, you will be able to see them both internally and externally rather than going judgmental all over.

There's no me me me in this world. It's us and how we decide to make our move, and even though some may be injudicious. We're only human. Selfishness only sounds like a sin if you make it a sin. At some angle, it actually makes sense to apply selfishness within you. Being too selfless isn't all that good either on the other hand. It's all about balancing, right?

God bless! I still treasure primary moments. That wooden swing attached to your tree. Priceless. lol.

chloe said...

you never be untitled in our life!!i'm glad to be your friend...they too!!you still exist in our heart!!don't mind they are countable by the fingers!!i am so thankful to god that i had you tis great friend!!you are the good for us!