Thursday, May 28, 2009

MID YEAR EXAM IS OVER!!
and NOW school became a dance school for 2 days!!
What's better than celebrating with dance...
Can't wait to perform! It's because i love dancing ok..
It's for teacher's day tomorrow!!
The dances are cool!! Oh, and we're all in love with Jai Ho eventhough its short..
BTW,it's not a person.. It's a song (if you don't know) hahaha
My group's part of Jai Ho is the most joyful one.. I don't know why but we just feel so joyful and excited dancing to it..
Maybe coz it reminds me a little of cheerleading!! hahah
IT'S GONNA BE EXCITING AND INTERESTING TOMORROW!!
AHHH!! I HOPE I CAN SLEEP TONIGHT.. ^^



There something that's bothering me.. (Nothing to do with school)
Some time ago I told God that i really love to dance n I really wanna perform for him.. I felt like i have to give back to Him something for His gift of dancing and the passion for it.. I felt kinda useless at that time..
I felt that i am good at nothing, and i seem to suck in everything i do..
It felt terrible, thinking that i failed Him.. That I didn't do my best for Him..
I actually asked Him to give me a chance to do something for Him and I will do the best I can to glorify His name..

ANd guess what?! I was asked to play 2nd keyboard for praise n worship at the last full service at the old building before moving the next week!! I haven't been playing for a long time and I don't know why..
And then................
I was chosen to be the main character for the Everything skit for Marc's wedding..
I'm nervous about it coz I'm not one who is comfortable being in the spot light.. I'm not really the outgoing type.. But yet I'm excited because God has given me a chance..
I will do my best for Him..
I will not fail Him again..

He loves me and has blessed me too much..
No one in this world deserves this LOVE from Him.
YET HE GAVE HIS ALL FOR US


No comments: