Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Braces In Me

Wow, din realize how long ago my last post was.. I will most probably be staying at Nicole's hse till the holidays end and hopefully my hse renovation will be done before Jan. haihz, cant believe i have to stop hip hop class this month.. It's the only time where i can dance and exercise!! argh.. I really really wanna continue this month.. But if I continue, next week i wont be able to go coz I'll be off to YLDP for 6 days.. And on the last thursday of Dec is exactly on Christmas Day. Anyway, i cant believe YLDP is 6 days! Last year was 5 days but many ppl think its not enough so they extended it this year.. But actually I dont really want it to be so many days coz 5 days is actually just enough. 6 days sounds boring. Well, i know it will be fun and I will get to feel God's presence.. So i guess the next time i'll blog is after camp on the 14th Dec..

I got braces on last saturday.. Din expect pain when i eat.. LOL. I thought it would just be uncomfortable but its not just that.. Whenever i eat i cant feel whether i'm biting enough or not and i cant bite hard stuff or bite fast.. So now I eat like Mel, slowly.. Haha. Mayb this can help me loose weight!! Lol.. But thank God i'm getting used to it alr. There is somthing good about it, now i can take pictures showing my teeth coz my teeth wont be shown so clearly and i actually look better with it on! haha. I only have to wear it for 6 months! wohoo... I guess some ppl wear it for 2 or 3 years?? Oh ya, it's just on my top teeth so it didn;t hurt as bad as other ppl who have braces on the top and bottom teeth.. So by my birthday next year it shld be removed!! Yay!!

*Looking forward to go home on Friday nite!! HOME SWEET HOME!!

No comments: