Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Start Of Something Loud

My neighbour's house is getting renovated... i wonder how am i going to handle the noise.. when i came back from skul and went up to my room i realised that they were drilling until my whole hse was shaking.. and it was really really loud. how am i gonna study man!! exam is this two weeks.. haihz.

Actually my hse was suppose to be renovated too..^^ My dad is getting his EPF fund to renovate.. and guess what!? My room will be extended!!!! yay.. My dad wanted to close the air-well(watever they call that) so my room will b twice the size! and the ceiling will be high too.. the living room is gonna be bigger n other parts will get fixed.. we were suppose to renovate at the same time as my neighbour to cut cost..haha. But dunno when we will start.. then i get to stay at someone else's house after skul. at least i will get to escape the noise. But the problem is..i cant on9 during the renovation, mayb only at nite.. Another thing is my dogs.. wonder where to put them.. especially the small one, Scruffy which is super hyperactive.. if keep at home i wonder if the workers will kill it coz its too noisy or something.. haha.
Well, whatever it is I just wanna get away from the noise now!! How am i suppose to study and do my hw?? Hope it will get better after these few days..

Some thing cool just happened today in skul.. Actually it happened many times before..
Today i realized that i didnt do my econs hw.. I didnt know about it.. haha. We all know that if we didnt do econs we will be dead.. Can't imagine what Pn Amutha will do.. But i didnt have time to do it in class so just pray that she wont see my work.. And she really didnt see my work!! She went to Aaron and saw that his work was not done and scolded abit la.. then she went to my table and saw that Carmen also didnt complete hers.. I just kept praying,"God, dont let her see my work!".. and the best part is that she passed my place and didnt even see my work.. hahaha. PRAISE GOD!! This is not the first time it happened!! Me and Melody escaped from being caught when we didnt do other work before.. haha. not that i wanna show off but God DOES answer prayers!! ^^

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Oh my gosh! The pray-that-I-won't-get-caught thing happened to me millions of times in school. Feel like God is giving me way too many chances.