Saturday, October 9, 2010

There it is.. I finally blogged!

After about 3 months...

I started college, i finished half of mid term tests, i have friends, i have my uniform! Just got it today.. =)

The picture looks like a kind of drama series on tv.. Mercy? :P

Tons of things have happened since it all began on 22nd July 2010.
In a week, we're going into the real world. Clinical posting begins 18th oct.
Nervous but excited for it!

Thank you Father for my lovely classmates and my group!
Thank you Father for all the food!

I must admit that I'm getting fat! Gotta stop filling my stomach till the top..
Haven't been dancing since it started.. Wish I didn't have to stop! =(
When will I start dancing all over again? I really need to exercise..
Somebody help me!

Alright, off to bed now...~ Nights (:







No comments: