Friday, March 19, 2010

Follow your heart,
Reach out for you dreams...

Those words, people often say too much.
But how do you reach for your dreams when everything around seems to go in the other direction?
I've never wanted anything so bad and the only time when I wanted something so bad,
it's taken away by something that's not even supposed to be there..
I had so much hope in doing Nursing and it's taken away just like that.

How can this be?
This is what God wanted me to do, and obeyed and followed.
Could it be that I heard wrongly? Could it be that it wasn't God who wanted me to do it?
There were so many signs.. I asked for confirmation and He answered.
Now it suddenly disappears?

I don't want to be back to square one.
I was so sure that this was what I wanted, that this was God's plan for me..
I believe this is Satan's work trying to destroy God's perfect plan for me.
You will NOT succeed.. I will NOT give up on this.

I'm still waiting for the day to come when they find nothing wrong in me.
Not even a single sign or effect of it.
I am still depending on You, God.
You're my only hope, my only refuge and strength.
I NEED YOU, GOD. I WILL NEVER LET YOU GO.

No comments: