Thursday, January 7, 2010

My blog is half dead right now.. Very lazy to blog nowadays eventhough I have all the time in the world! I was actually thinking,
WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD I WANT PEOPLE TO SEE WHAT'S GOING ON IN MY LIFE??
WHY DO YOU WANT TO KNOW?

Hmmmmmmmm?
XD

So okay... IT'S A NEW YEARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND a new decade.. And I can't believe I'm out of school. It's time to face half of the real world.
Many new things to come. BUT..........
i HAVE TO first make decisions!!!
Currently, there are loads of questions in my head.

Maybe I'm worrying too much.
Thinking too much.

I know God is the only ONE who can help me..
I need to listen.
I need to decide.
I need to grow.
I need to get out!


I don't know what to blog about anymore.

GOODBYE!





3 comments:

Melody Yew said...

hahahha =) I WANT to know. cause you're my friend =)
and we dont share much, and i would love to know what's going on in your little world =)

JuLi said...

The Eye really seriously need a pillow talk session..

Melody Yew said...

YES!! nvm. tonight =D