Friday, July 3, 2009

Hoping to pass!!

It's OVER!!! Finally, a load off my shoulders.....

The examiner was a LADY!!! Thank God she's friendly...
I can't believe a word popped out of my mouth in a British accent! hahhaha..
After saying it I felt weird... Luckily I didn't laugh out loud! It came out so naturally

About the exam...... It didn't go well =(
I got lost in the middle of the first song!! Stopped for awhile and continued..
That was what i was most worried of and it happened.... sigh
Anyway I'm relieved that it's over!! And celebrated with DANCE!!
Went to school for practice for a dance competition on hari koko and for someone's retirement..LOL WATCH OUT PPL!!

Now that piano exam is over......... Next up is..................... *drum roll*
6 HOURS COURSE TMR!!!
and then DRIVING.. woooh!
"My Vi" is waiting for me!!
You will be mine.. ^^ *hopefully*

No comments: