Sunday, April 19, 2009

Finally went for the undang-undang course...
Almost went alone.. Thank God Melody made it in time..haha
5 hours wasn't that bad acutally.. Not as boring and slow as I thought..
Ppl keep telling me to bring mp3, chewing gum, etc... But I didn't need any of those.. haha
But the first part was quite boring coz the "lecturer" was talking very slowly, trying to waste time..
The second part after lunch break was more interesting coz he showed us some funny and interesting videos and then only showed us how to do the test..
But the way they talk about the test is as though it's really difficult to pass. Giving us stress!!
I know it is hard to pass if u dun study enough.
I was a little stress coz school exam is on MONDAY!!! I only studied a little bit only!!

And today is the last full service in my church!!
WE'RE MOVING!!! We call it the EXODUS of Wesley Methodist Church Kepong!!
I'm excited!! And I got to play 2nd keyboard for worship after dunno how long.. haha
Glad i get to play for the last time in this building before exodusing.. XD

GOTTA STUDY NOW!!!

No comments: