Monday, October 6, 2008

Graduation Day...

Yesterday was my bro's graduation.. I woke up at 7 and went for breakfast, then went to Sheraton Hotel at Subang to take the graduation photo. My bro's lecturer said that we have to go early coz there will be lots of ppl. We reached about 9.45am, and guess what.. No one was there. Only the ppl from the photo shop were there and about 2 other graduates were there to take photos.. So, nevermind coz no one is better, then after taking the photo with a fake bookshelf background, we took our own photos and went home.. Then after lunch we went back there for the ceremony.. The ceremony was kinda boring coz got lots of students. So, bla bla bla.... The mc calling all the names and the students go to the stage to take their fake scroll.. haha. And our table was the furthest corner from the stage and not to mention the super freezing air cond. Everyone was shivering and ppl start going to the toilet again and again.. I went to the toilet almost 6 or 7 times i think.. Just to get some warm air actually.. And i didn't bring my jacket and had to wear my cousin's blazer, looking like a business woman.. haha. Then after the ceremony we had 8 course HALAL chinese dinner. The food was ok. When the dinner started we were entertained by the BEST singer ever..NOT! And he sang a song with the words "take me away" or something and me and my cousin were like "Someone take him away, pleaseee...." haha.. I'm glad he wasn't the entertainment for the whole night(SORRY!!).. Then towards the end another student came out to sing and she's good. She had a nice voice, sounded a bit like Shakira.. OK, here are the photos!^^

Family Photo!

First picture together since a long time.. =p




Me, Jun and the flowers(Lily)

Say hi to Lily.. Lolz

Nicole, Me and Lily!

You're looking at the boss on the left.. NOW GET TO WORK!!

OOOOooooo......WAAaahhhh... ICEEEEEEE!!!!!!!



No comments: