Tuesday, September 16, 2008

LANTERN FESTIVAL

Woke up at about 6am on saturday morning, thinking the alarm was gonna ring any time now.. Then I suddenly realized that it was saturday, after going to school on sat for 4 weeks.. I was relieved that i can sleep some more.. YAY!! But then i woke about 1 and a half hour later n i was like "Oh man...." Then decided to wake up after awhile.. That night or rather evening, went to my cousin's hse for lantern festival and birthday dinner.. We celebrated the bday of the September babies who are my mom n bro which falls on the same day, my aunt n grandfather.. After dinner, we took out the cake n muffins.. My mom actually bought 21 muffins for my bro.. It's his 21st bday. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENJAMIN" has exactly 21 letters.. so COOL!!haha..

It says, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENJAMIN"

LOOKS COOLER WITHOUT LIGHTS


After the birthday songs and cake blowing, we went out to jalan jalan with lanterns.. Even Roni, my cousin's dog get to go for a walk.. and its the second time. What a lucky dog... My dogs hardly even get to go out these days..HAHA.. While we were walking on the next row from my cousin's hase, the funniest thing happened.. My aunt bumbed into a car.. It was going to reverse into the hse, thank God the driver saw her.. haha. I know its not funny, but still. LOL! We took some cool pictures..

Pregnant Daisy lantern.. haha


Cool lights!!


From left: Nicole,RiAnn(wif a mop stick), me(wif lanterns on a cane), n my aunt


Looks like something from the oldern days in China?


UFO??

The blue one is actually green..


No comments: